Valentine’s Day dinner doesn’t have to break the bank to be special and elegant! In this episode, I share how to make a romantic gourmet dinner at home.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am sharing my favorite tips and recipes to make a fabulous Valentine’s Day dinner at home! Valentine’s Day is notoriously one of the most stressful times of year to get a dinner reservation! You have to call months in advance to reserve a table and can count on your meal to be one of the most expensive of the year. In this episode, I share my favorite recipes and decorations to have Valentine’s dinner at home. Not only is this a less stressful and less expensive way to celebrate, but it is also incredibly special and intimate!
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- Why should I consider celebrating Valentine’s Day at home this year?
- What are you serving for Valentine’s Day?
- What is a special dinner menu for this holiday?
- How can I make Valentine’s Day at home feel festive and romantic?
Recipes Mentioned In This Episode:
- Cajun Shrimp and Grits
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
- Bourbon Street Bird
- Kensington Club Filet Mingon
- Easy Peasy Baby Bleu Salad
- Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Red Velvet Bundt Cake
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be so appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
For all things Family Savvy, visit our LinkTree