This week, guest Heather Payne shares her abortion story. In addition to sharing her own story of redemption, she shares how she is able to minister to young women with similar journeys.
Episode At A Glance:
In this episode, Heather Payne shares how the Lord has carried her through her post-abortion story. She shares what that process of forgiveness and redemption has been like for her personally. Additionally, Heather now speaks to churches and schools and helps other women find true healing post-abortion. Heather’s goal is to help women who have had an abortion find redemption through the healing love of Christ Jesus.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What circumstances led to your abortion?
- What did your post-abortive journey look like?
- How have you found healing since then?
- How have you seen your story impact other women and girls?
- What resources do you recommend for women walking through a similar journey?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Abortion Recovery Alabama
- Forgiven and Set Free: A Post-Abortion Bible Study for Women by Linda Cochran
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: