Let’s Talk: The Best Products and Treatments for Beautiful Skin
On this episode of The Savvycast, plastic surgeon Dr. Ben Pearce shares some of the best products and treatments for beautiful skin.
We all want to have the most beautiful skin possible, and there are many things that we can do to achieve this goal no matter what age or stage of life.
On this episode of The SavvyCast, Dr. Ben Pearce from Reveal Beauty joins me to discuss skincare from A to Z. This is for those who want to do the basic necessities to those who want to avail themselves of every skincare option available.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How to Take Care of Your Skin Daily
- Have a cleansing system that you do at least twice a day
- After cleansing in the morning, use a moisturizer that has some component of SPF in it
- What are the benefits of using Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid?
- Dr. Pearce recommends buying hyaluronic acid from reputable companies such as Obagi and SkinMedica.
- What are the perks of using retinol in your routine?
- What Products to Buy
- While medical-grade products can have a high price tag, but Dr. Pearce recommends them because they provide stronger, more effective results than many less-effective products you might purchase online or in a local retailer or department store.
- How to Treat Sun and Age Spots
- Dr. Pearce recommends using hydroquinone to brighten up those spots.
- This can be found in Obagi Nu-Derm Clear, Obagi Nu-Derm Blender, and Obagi Nu-Derm Sunfader
- How to Treat Under-Eye Circles
- Dr. Pearce recommends using SkinMedica Instant Bright Eye Cream OR Obagi Elastiderm.
- Best Skin Treatment & Procedure Options
- If you’re not ready to commit to a procedure, then Dr. Pearce suggests the Obagi Nu-Derm system.
- Hollywood Peel is a quick treatment that is well tolerated by just about any skin type. It exfoliates the skin and gives it a nice glow.
- BroadBand Light treatment can help discoloration on the hands.
- Biggest bang for your buck? CO2 Laser Treatment. It helps remove lines and wrinkles in a one-and-done style.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Reveal Beauty
- Dr. Pearce joined me on the podcast for 2 previous episodes.