As many of you know, Trader Joe’s is one of my FAVORITE places to shop! In this episode, I share my top 20 tried-and-true favorite items.
Episode At A Glance:
If you are familiar with the blog or my Instagram, you know how much I LOVE Trader Joe’s. From fresh produce to a great frozen section to snacks, meat, and even flowers, there is so much to try -and love- there! However, it can be a little overwhelming if you do not know where to begin. In this episode, I share my all-time favorite Trader Joe’s finds. Whether you have never darkened the door of a Trader Joe’s or are there several times a week, I hope this episode inspires you to try something new!
My Top 20 Favorites:
Below are 20 of my favorite items from Trader Joe’s, organized by category.
From The Produce Aisle:
- Steamed Lentils
- Organic Tomato and Roasted Red pepper soup – I use this and the steamed lentils in my Healthy & Yummy Tomato Lentil Soup. By using these items, you will have a delicious lentil soup in just 20 minutes!
- Shelled Edamame
- Southwestern Chopped Salad
- Cruciferous Crunch
- La Petite Carrots of Many Colors – These are perfect for my Fork Tender London Broil Mississippi Roast!
- Burrata Cheese
From The Frozen Section:
- Extra Fine French Green Beans
- Mexican Style Roasted Corn
- Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Hot and Sweet Jalapenos – There are so many uses for this delicious condiment! These are FAB on my Alabama Style Redneck Charcuterie Board, and would make a great addition to my Zesty Tuna Salad or Curried Chicken salad!
- Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- Quinoa Black Bean Infused Tortilla Chips
- Chipotle Black Bean Dip
- Trader Joe’s Organic Dark Chocolate
- Butcher’s Shop Trader Joes Boneless Pork Tenderloin- Jeff Macaravech shared his delicious Coffee Rubbed Pork Tenderloin recipe on the podcast this summer. It is perfect for anyone looking for a delicious new way to serve a classic tenderloin!
- Spicy Jalapeno Chicken Sausage
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, check these out: